We live in a world where we have access to information from around the world. It is exceptionally easy to see how people in different parts live on platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and Youtube. While combing these sites during my free time, I am always shocked to see how different covid culture is from state to state. As the football season has started, I attended a game the other day. We wore our masks the entire time and were six feet from the people around us. Later that day, I went on Tik Tok and saw a video from an Alabama game. In this video, no one wore masks, and they were all shoulder to shoulder. This difference shocked me and showed how different state restrictions foster varying perspectives on Covid safety measures. Not wearing a mask and being in close proximity of people in Alabama does not seem to be as rare of a sighting as it is in Lexington..
Monday, October 12, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Covid Culture
We live in a world where we have access to information from around the world. It is exceptionally easy to see how people in different parts...
-
In my opinion, it would be benighted to think that online education has provided an equal opportunity for all students. I remember distinct...
-
I have a distinct memory of going through twitter this summer and seeing liked tweets from a friend of mine about how COVID was fake and we...
-
I work at a Lexington restaurant and have noticed some interesting interactions between workers enforcing Covid safety procedures and custo...
No comments:
Post a Comment