I would distribute Covid vaccines by having a specific spot such as a school or pharmacy for each surrounding neighborhood. I would also make the vaccine available at primary physician offices so someone can receive a vaccine while going to the doctor for another reason. They would set up appointments online, so not too many people would be in an area at once. I would provide extensive information and hire volunteers to answer questions on the vaccine so people can learn and calm any fears they may have. If there were only enough for a third of the population, I would prioritize older and immune-deficient people that Covid affects the most. This is because it is more dangerous for them to contract Covid than healthy and younger population members. I would ensure this by having the primary care physicians of at-risk patients inform them of the vaccine, why they should receive this, and the steps they can take to receive it. I believe this to be a realistic option because they are the ones with their records and contact information. Transportation to the facilities would have to be considered, and so that why having many facilities in a neighborhood area would help solve this problem. Another contextual factor would be the vaccine's price. If someone cannot afford it, creating payment plans that only cost them a small amount each month could help until it is paid off, also working alongside insurance companies to make sure the vaccine would be covered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Covid Culture
We live in a world where we have access to information from around the world. It is exceptionally easy to see how people in different parts...
-
In my opinion, it would be benighted to think that online education has provided an equal opportunity for all students. I remember distinct...
-
I have a distinct memory of going through twitter this summer and seeing liked tweets from a friend of mine about how COVID was fake and we...
-
I work at a Lexington restaurant and have noticed some interesting interactions between workers enforcing Covid safety procedures and custo...
No comments:
Post a Comment