Monday, October 12, 2020

Vaccine Trial Part 2

 The second phase of the Covid vaccine trial, I am enrolled in, consisted of administering our own Covid tests. I went to the AMR offices and received my second shot, and they took more of my blood for tests. After they took my blood, a woman came in and taught me how to administer a Covid test on myself. I had inserted the swab myself at a drive-through test site but never sealed and documented it myself without supervision and was slightly nervous. A few days after the appointment, I received a notification informing me it was time to take my Covid test. They required I take one at night and one the next morning and then drop them off at the office before 10 am. When taking the night test, I made my roommate film me to document the process and included it in this blog. Both tests went smoothly, and I dropped them off in a box that stated on the front, "Urine and Blood tests only, no money.". I now do monthly Covid tests with the same procedure and go into the office for routine blood tests. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Culture

 We live in a world where we have access to information from around the world. It is exceptionally easy to see how people in different parts...